BFV Server balance suggestions

BFV Server balance suggestions

I have been playing on the server for several days and I have a few suggestions related to server config:
      • 50% Soldier respawn time is abuseable. You can respawn on your teammate ultra quick and overwhelm the enemy even though you've been just killed. Suggested fix: Bring it back to 100% OR enable 'Squad leader spawn only' option - people will still not have to wait for too long for respawn, but they'd have to play more tactically, perhaps defend their squad leader. More squadplay.
      • Re-enable shotguns. There are no CQC maps in the rotation where they could be abused.
      • Consider disabling semiautomatic rifles, at least for a few days, to see how it's like without them. People keep camping with them and nearly every single camper uses them. There's little incentive to play as other classes, just because Assault has the best firearms that outgun everything.
      Disable shotguns especially the drilling is perfect cause all one shot kill weapons are banned atm. The "drilling-camping" was a huge roblem over the last days.
      Disable the semi-auto rifles isn't possible cause it will bann half of the assaults weapons and let all weapons for longer ranges dissappear. Most of the maps in bf5 are horror with assaul rifles and SMGs only.
      The "only squadleader spawn" is a desaster in bf5 cause is the squadleader in combat you stay in line for too long.
      The server settings area bsolutely nice atm and many many players like them.
      Drilling? Odd. I haven't been killed by a Drilling in a looong time. Even on other servers. And it was never camping.
      Drilling doesn't seem like an overpowered option though - it has only two shots and one round. And you cannot see very far with it - no scope. It feels like a weapon that requires effort to play with, if anything.
      Semi-auto rifles on the other hand - at least 80% of my deaths are from semi-auto rifles and pretty much all campers use semiautos. Just yesterday we had a match on Twisted Steel where enemy locked us inside spawn by spamming this rather overpowered weapon - Match eneded 0 - 490 (and iirc it starts 500-500). Assault Rifles aren't that bad at range - with proper setup Stg 44 can replace a semiauto rifle. Drilling with the single bullet could take the place of long ranged weapons as well - requiring more skill. If you miss with a semiauto rifle (which is already a challenge with the superior 3x scope and generous ballistics) you can always shoot again immediately - it's extremely forgiving. Unlike Drilling.
      I did some tests myself yesterday and played with semiauto for a few hours - it felt like cheating. The weapons are so powerful that playing with Drilling feels more like a chore. I could easily do 23-2 or 19-1 without putting too much effort (if any at all) into aiming, accounting for the bullet drop, flight time or even recoil (semiauto rifles have 0.0 horizontal recoil when aiming down sights - you just tap, wait for the small vertical recoil to go away automatically, tap again). That, the mag size and rate of fire of semiauto rifles don't make them different from 1-shot killing weapons. I'd say they are even stronger than 1-shot killing weapons - if you make a mistake, you still have AT LEAST 9 rounds in the mag.
      So, to sum up:
      Weapon:
      Drilling
      Semiauto rifles
      Max zoom2x3x
      ScopeObtrusive iron sights3x scopes
      Ammo1 in 'mag', 10 maxAt least 8, up to 31 in mag. About 70 in total.
      Rate of fireHard to tell, extremely low224 - 449 rpm
      Damage with 1 shot1-hit kill, unless when shooting through obstaclesAround 46min, 90 max. Extremely easy to hit headshots (half of my kills were HS)
      CQC capabilities2 shotgun shots, long reloadSpammable, decent mag, big damage up close (many SARs can take down enemy at 90hp with just one bullet), quick reload, good hipfire
      RecoilIrrelevant. One shot and you must reload.0 horizontal recoil, easy to control vertical recoil that can be negated further via specializations.

As you can see, semiautomatic rifles are the real issue. Almost all campers use it. If anything, Drilling was just a nice counter to them, if you had enough skill. Semiautomatic rifles do not require any effort/skill to use and are still powerful, at all ranges too. Drilling is difficult to use, but satisfying.
      I'd recommend using both weapon types for best comparision. If I was a camper who cared about K/D, I'd go for a semiautomatic rifle.
      The current config is retarded.
      Both vehicle and soldier respawn rates need to be at least doubled in cooldown.
      It's not worth killing tanks when another one can arrive just a minute later.
      And people abuse short respawn times to revenge kill - a cheap tactic.
      Just now server has lost 3/4 of the players in mere minutes, because the other team kept rushing tanks and semiautos:

It plays more like a poorly balanced Call of Duty game rather than a Battlefield game.