Ban today evening and unrelated teamkilling screenshots

Ban today evening and unrelated teamkilling screenshots

I was banned today around 21:10pm by dopex. Reason: I am on the ban list since 7th of April.

Would like to get that cleared up since it is conflicting information, because I played a lot since 7th of April with admins active on the server and we talked multiple times about that.
      //

About the teamkilling screenshots. Today evening, I was teamkilled on purpose by LeffeToiEtMarche in total 8 times in two matches in which we were on the same team.
      Here is proof of the 8 teamkills, in no particular order:
      i.imgur.com/GvswSwi.jpg
      i.imgur.com/yf1Nq60.jpg
      i.imgur.com/cJUWPBl.jpeg
      i.imgur.com/lMDAr5y.jpg
      i.imgur.com/v2cuYTs.jpeg
      i.imgur.com/3QnKZnB.jpg
      i.imgur.com/bwn9w5R.jpeg
      i.imgur.com/JRuyZiu.jpeg
      Good morning Kuzuuryu,
      Yesterday I joined our server and some people screamed in chat about you as a cheater.
      As long as the generell balance is fine and people are not obviously cheating I don't act for usuall.
      I banned because I had only short time to play and found you on our info ban list with several marks.

I wrote to our other admins and got informations that you clearified accusations.
      Today the server is restarted and you are not on server ban list anymore.

I can understand that you are not happy about the trouble with accusations, thanks to stay decent.
      Our admins like to keep the server in a way that everyone can have fun.
      Today I can now remember you about the last weeks and you have nearly always very good stats.

"​About the teamkilling screenshots. Today evening, I was teamkilled on purpose by LeffeToiEtMarche in total 8 times in two matches in which we were on the same team.Here is proof of the 8 teamkills, in no particular order:"

8 times is very much for short amunt of time, do you had the feeling this was on purpose?
      We will keep an eye on
      LeffeToiEtMarch, this player is often on BB server and we will talk to him also.

About you on our server I have to say what you don't like to hear:
      It's no problem if a player is good and have good results in matches but we care for all players to have fun.
      You are very good and there is often the feeling on the other site you can not be clean.
      We had several times problems like that, not with you but in generall.
      As a result people leave the server and don't come back because they think it's a server with active hackers or with to good players.
      We like to have our server full and also our admins like to play and not to act like parents.
      If you go on playing like you do you will always have problems with other players.
      We can not fix this...
      In case of trouble or uncertainty we have to and we will always decide for the community.

By the way - I updated the information in our info ban list about you.

Happy playing and greethings

opex_GER
      Thank you for responding. I hold nothing against you, I figured you acted fast because some people spammed in chat.
      I was genuinely surprised about the ban list thing, but all is resolved.

About the teamkilling incident, Leffe and two other (one in enemy team and one in my team, can't remember names) said a few times that people should teamkill me because I am a hacker.
      I thought nothing of it, all bark no bite type of situation so I did not screenshot the chat.. This was talked on Rotterdam map, around 8:25pm last night (Looking at time on battlefieldtracker).
      That's where the teamkillings started - on Rotterdam and continued on Al Marj Encampment (next map/match).
      Second half of the Al Marj match, Leffe started a tactic: join my squad > spawn on me or my squadmate > teamkill me > leave the squad > join the squad again in a minute and repeat the cycle. Oh, and the first teamkill on Al Marj was on spawn, 2 seconds after the match started.
      So it was fairly obvious, even on Rotterdam, that it was on purpose.