Kick/Bans but also all the harassment in the chat which I get every 3 to 5 matches

Kick/Bans but also all the harassment in the chat which I get every 3 to 5 matches

Just to preface - I only play BF5 for the hardcore servers, because casual 100% damage are not interesting, nor enjoyable. I enjoy playing on your server because your server (game) settings are on point for the hardcore mode.

Okay to get into the topic. I guess I cannot really complain that much when I get kicked for balancing issues, what I *really* dislike is when I just get booted of the match with no prior message/notification. Maybe a small message or something just to say: "Okay, balancing is needed, best way to do it now is to kick you off and come back in a few rounds". (even just "balancing" is enough)

What I do not understand is why I pretty often get kick and/or bans. If you are thinking about my legitimacy as a player, wouldn't you think I was reported so many times already throughout the years but I still am on my one AND only account?
      Regarding that, I would without a problem, download teamspeak and go talk to you, if you are interested in that.
      If you still question me everytime I join your server, what would you say to me recording myself play? Would that be an appropriate way to show my integrity as a player? (Here I would prefer to actually record through my phone because that way you see exactly what I see on my monitor, and I do not stress my PC more than needed because it is already pegged from the game, ddr3 platform system).

Now onto the last part, why is it allowed for all other players to talk sh*t to me and call me out and everytime I defend myself or go back at them I feel like I am threading on needles of getting a kick/ban? Like that attitude, of calling people out without proof, being acceptable?

Once again, I am open to talk on teamspeak to clear these misunderstandings, because some of the kick/bans I feel are totally not warranted for (I see no reason why I got them).
      Hi Kuzuuryu,

Please come to our Teamspeak to discuss this Problem with our admins.Admins you will recognize at the Golden Icon.Am
      Best if one of these admins online is Bill Popo , Dopex,Silentbob or
      Paderon,because they speak Very good English.I don't speak it so well
      unfortunately .

Greetings
      Fichte2001
      " Would that be an appropriate way to show my integrity as a player? (Here I would prefer to actually record through my phone because that way you see exactly what I see on my monitor, and I do not stress my PC more than needed because it is already pegged from the game, ddr3 platform system)."

That is a very good idea! So you can get any doubts out of the way!

and just don't talk angry on the server, then everything is fine. ;)

If you have a problem, write to us or just come to the TS!
      I just got banned as well for no reason. I must have killed one of your guys to many times as Ive seen him on the chat accusing me of cheating but didnt even get a chance to defend myself as I was kicked and banned 5 sec later lol. I mean look at bf tracker, my KD is 2.07 and Im getting banned for cheating lol. :)
      Hello JoxyTM,

yes, we watched you and you had a lot of very suspicious kills in underground. Every snowmaker has good statistics in Battletracker. ;)
      You have a KD of 4.44 in our game!

We try to protect our players from cheaters. If this is not the case, you are welcome to play again later, but we will keep an eye on you.