Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

I was playing today the tftflwhn come on a known hacker that you banned yesterday, I complain about him then I get kicked from your server. What is the point

No Worries Bob, can you please delete this thread as it just creates more negativity where it's not really needed. I tried my self but it just deleted the opening post (Doh!) Please delete thanks.

I also think that you don't play cleanly and only bought your level 500 or cheated high! Assumptions, that like me saying you might be a pedophile but I have no proof and without that, I wouldn't even think of making accusations. I have played BF titles too much since BF2 as BF is the only game I play, and for you to call me a cheat really says more about you than me.

Sorry to say but to me this means nothing. Like the rest of you, I'm a veteran of Battlefield but after the way they have treated us after BFV I don't trust a word that comes out of EA/Dice, it's just noise. Even with LA Dice and Criterion games being brought on board for BF6, I'm just thinking is this not just to get the BF6 steam train rolling, and then hit the audience with a gameplay video that has nothing to do with the game. This time I will be waiting until the last minute to pre-order an…

Howdy

Rogu3granny - - Vorstellung neue Member

Hi, Guys Rogu3granny aka Jeff, 51 Finance/Data/MI/BI analyst. Chinese Irish so Chirish Married no Children Been playing BF under Rogu3granny since BF 2 BF2 leaderboard 5 BF 2142 Leaderboard 5 Then they switched the ranks etc and it just didn't seem to be that important. Enjoy Battlefield (Only game I play) getting fit, (turned my spare bedroom into a gym so Weights and HIIT through the week) and spending time with the Mrs. Though I'd say hello/Hallo as I've started becoming quite active on your …

The Numbers playing Battlefield went up by 90.12% on PC, and that is just the numbers playing on steam https://steamcharts.com/app/1238810 Dead game my arse BATTLEFIELD V * Month * Avg. Players * Gain% * Gain * Peak * PlayersLast 30 Days * 5,955.9 * +2,823.1 * +90.12% * 18,721 * January 2021 * 3,132.8 * +574.9 * +22.48% * 7,152 * December 2020 * 2,557.9 * +642.0 * +33.51% * 7,021 * November 2020 * 1,915.9 * -362.9 * -15.93% * 7,047

Yeah, seen Muhib1771 on a few HC servers and he is a definite aimbotter, thing is that as it is an HC server you can teamkill him which properly annoys him, small pleasures. The weird thing is if you do a google search on Muhib1771 it brings up a Twitter account and a Facebook page and Instagram on the same name, coincidence, or is this person really that dense?

quote = Bill_Popovic: The EVIL gnu, for example, just howled around today. That really can't be our standard. He doesn't understand if, for example, he has C4 on the ass of the tank and Granny shoots him that he bursts in the tank with 1-2 shots. You know what, I never did this, the amount of time I came across Evil gnu when he was on his last legs in a tank and just needed a tack granade to finish him off is unreal, right place, the right time (wrong for him) But I have now started to use this …

The wife wants me to go off battlefield for lent so see you (If I don't break) in 44 days I'll leave you with this screenshot, got it on your server today and it's a first for me, all categories the best, some going lol

Cheers guys, interesting analysis, I think one of the main things people miss is the superb sound, the sound in all BF game is fantastic and the character has their own individual languages for the factions, of course, BFV does get this wrong but its Also a tactic I use some time to get players to move out of cover by shouting for a medic even when I'm not wounded to try and get the opposing players to break cover to attack the wounded dove. If you have headphones I would say listen is almost as…

I've been banned, don't know what for?

[quote = 'FlyingSaesch', 'https: //forum.thebadboys.de/index.php/Thread/81-Cheater-Reports/? postID = 785 # post785'] No. There are various videos available, he was spectated for hours. Enlarged hitbox and an aimot. And because he sees when he's being spectated, he suddenly plays very tame and completely different. We watched it for several days. Furthermore, he has now encrypted his stats in the Bf-Tracker. [/ Quote] I remember this fucker now, he has been plaguing the base game for years where…

Just getting ridiculous, the reason you go on a clan server is to get some sense of protection. Was on today, first game 44vot hacking, I counted 4 BAD members plus absent admin, nothing got done. "2nd round RRRT clan were team killing tanks in Province so fuck all you could do, nothing got done. Love hardcore but the vanilla game seems to have lest issues now than CLAN run servers, it shouldn't be like this Really hope that BF6 is groundbreaking in this area, When are they going to resort to PC…

Was on your server and this rank 57 was getting insane kill streaks around the 50 mark every round so I spectated him. He had aim assist on and his gun site was snapping from target to target including tanks and planes, to watch it made me sick as it was so jerky snapping from target to target. When I confronted him he tried to claim he was legit but he is far from it. This is his BFV tracker profile battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/origin/Pythetix/overview I could not load up the maps to show…

Cheers mate, all good now

Brewdog is Roast2Born New that fucker was a hacker, he was in BF1 as well: The only thing worse than a hacker is a hacker who tries to make you think they are legit. Sad little shit Also noticed Talfeld rigor account has been 404ed on BFV tracker

Hi Guys, I seem to have been banned on your server during a metro game when I was using the lewis gun with extended ammo and was just mowing down the opposition. I don't cheat and there has been a Roguegranny live account in every BF title (barring Hard Lines ) since BF2. I seem to be getting banned from all the hardcore server as a lot of players that come to HC don't realise that it's not vanilla and cover is your friend. Please can I have my ban lifted?